This website is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution, NonCommercial, Share Alike licence: CC BY-NC-SA

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

6th Year - Exercice - Translate/Correct

Translate the following expressions:

I agree because ...

I use it every day for work and leisure ...

I argued with my parents.

It hurt a lot.

I went to meet up with my friend.

I do not want to speak to him anymore.

I remember I fell on the side walk.

I went for a walk in the streets.

Ten years ago there were no shops like these.

In other countries there is no recession.

It is a pity that ...

To tell / to say

If you walk, you will not be on time.

While if you cycled, you should make it on time.

A lot of women are housewives.

There is too much traffic, hence, too much pollution.

There are a lot of foreigners in my neighbourhood.

Everywhere.

I know that it is not the same for everyone.

Right away.

In the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment