This website is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution, NonCommercial, Share Alike licence: CC BY-NC-SA

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reflective practice - Thinking about your learning

1) What do I do to learn my French lessons?

2) How often do I revise for French?

3) Do I wait for the last few days before an exam to revise?

4) Do I always do my home work?

5) Do I always listen in class?

6) Do I find it easy to understand the teacher?

7) Do I find it easy to understand the listening work?

8) Do I find it easy to speak in French?

9) Do I find it easy to write in French?

10) Do I find it easy to learn vocabulary and expressions?

11) Do I find it easy to understand the grammar rules?

12) Are there any point about the French program we have seen since the beginning of the year that I am still not very sure about? (check copy and book). If yes, what are they:

13) After answering these questions, can I think about one element that I can tell myself I will work on for next week, so that I feel like I have learnt something helpful for my career as a student. Which one:

No comments:

Post a Comment